Tuesday, November 07, 2006

If I were in Milan today, here's what I would do:

I would go see the exhibit, "Il Fotogiornalismo in Italia 1945 – 2005" at the Museo di Storia Contemporanea. Imagine all the wonderful photos of Italy, many black and white, others in color from the past 50 years. I get chills just thinking about it!

The museum is at Via Sant’Andrea 6. It's in the prime shopping district of Milan, which after the exhibit would allow for some fantastic window shopping -- isn't that the best kind? To my mind, it is. Particularly since the narrow, winding streets in that part of Milan are so wonderful.

And actually you don't have to rush; the exhibit will be there until Jan. 7. For more information, visit the museum's web site: http://www.museodistoriacontemporanea.it/mostre.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog!