Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Nostro inviato è tornato: I

I: Il Mangiare
Here are some of the meals Il Nostro Inviato consumed in Florence (the photos were taken at the Frescobaldi Ristorante e Wine Bar in Via dei Magazzini, near Piazza della Signoria):



Affettati! Buono. A me mi piace il prosciutto crudo....ooo bono!



This looks to me like tagliatelle ai funghi porcini. But in fact, I'm told it is tagliatelle ai carcofi. Ora mi viene appetito e ho appena cenato!

He only took two shots of his meals, but da' retta a me, so che se l'è mangiato alla grande!

You may wonder why Il Nostro Inviato went to Florence (and perchè si è trattenuto lì due settimane). Why, he went because he is Il Nostro Inviato! He is on the scene in Italy, capturing what the people are doing, eating and drinking (more on this).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog!