Friday, August 29, 2008

No, Non Sono Molto Occupata in Questi Giorni

An astute Ciambellina reader noticed that I've been posting a lot lately, and surmises I have a lot of free time on my hands. (Thanks, Mike!)

È vero! No job leaves me with lots of time to blog!

I'm sorry, though, that I have not been able to blog about some of the Italian goings-on in Atlanta. We still have not replaced our camera!

But there is something very Italian that I see all over Atlanta and I want to blog about it! Without a camera, it's just not possible.

I've also not been able to show you the fine Italian wines we've been consuming as we celebrate our new casa.

One bottle of Prosecco, in particular, is worth recommending because I saw it yesterday at Whole Foods! Unless I'm mistaken, it's a bottle Il Nostro Inviato painstakingly carried back from the Veneto region -- and there it is for sale at Whole Foods!

Oh, pace! Basta aspettare un po'.

As they say in Italy, a bit of patience is needed.

In the meantime, I've been soaking up some of the Democratic National Convention, and I've been keeping my eye on Italian news agencies to see what they report.

What caught my eye today is Il Corriere della Sera is reporting that Republican presidential nominee John McCain plans to tap Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska, as his vice president.

Really? Very interesting.

Buona giornata a tutti!

1 comment:

  1. She's a woman alright. A former beauty pageant winner -- now there's someone we can all relate to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading the blog!