Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm reading now


Bell'Italia, one of the most beautiful magazines ever published!

I know one would normally follow the words 'What I'm reading' with the title of some profound novel, but, well, reading Bell'Italia is a fine use of one's time (or at least MY time!).

It patiently explores every corner of Italy, and every aspect of Italian culture, while publishing National Geographic-caliber photos. It also includes lots of fold-out diagrams and maps!

Where can you buy it?

Well, I believe my copy was purchased at the airport in Florence, and I have not seen it in the U.S. (yes, I mean, even in New York, I'm not sure if they sell it....And of course if they do, it will cost you at least $10!).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:04 PM

    Io invece sono abbonata a Bell'Europa!


    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anche quella bellissima! Forse la prossima volta Il Nostro Inviato me la portera'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading the blog!