Monday, March 01, 2010

Dov'è Ciambellina? A lavoro!


Ciao Cari Amici,

It's been a bit quiet here in Ciambellina land and I do apologize!

Such is the life of a freelance writer: lately I've been pretty busy writing stories for local publications and preparing radio scripts for the NPR affiliate here in Atlanta (radio pubblico).

Yes, I'm on the radio!

Here's a link to a story I wrote about streetcars (trams) in Savannah:

http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/streetcar_envy/Content?oid=1391844


And here's a link to a radio story I wrote about an endangered historic property:

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wabe/news.newsmain/article/223/0/1574378/WABE.Features/Herndon.Home.Hits.Hard.Times


Però, lest you think I've forgotten about Italy and its wonderful language, I leave you with the photo above -- a lifesize sculpture of a horse sketched by Leonardo da Vinci.

I took this photo at the High Museum in Atlanta, which had a small exhibit on Leonardo this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog!