Friday, September 19, 2008

Stefano Ramunno, part deux

A long time ago, I wrote a post about an artist based in Florence by the name of Stefano Ramunno.

He creates drawings and watercolors of some of Florence's most famous sites, but he does it with a bit of whimsy.

One drawing features the Duomo in the background, and a clothesline with a clergy's garments drying in the breeze in the foreground. I bought a bunch of small watercolors from him, some framed, some not, and I gave them as gifts or hung them around the house.

Reading back through old comments, I realized a Ciambellina reader very helpfully posted Stefano's Web site.

Here it is:

http://www.stefanoramunno.it/

His shop remains at Via Romana, 18-20r, Florence.

As someone who lived in Florence, I can tell you his works make the perfect keepsake. Here's a photo of one of the works I bought from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog!