Sunday, February 28, 2021

Gomorrah & Angelina Jolie (c/o the archives)

For the final day of my February blog-a-thon, I am a linking to a piece from the archives and one that I wrote in Italian ... tanto per cambiare.

When I first started blogging, I wrote fairly often in Italian, and I still think about what I might one day want to publish in Italian, beyond the blog. Probably something short.

As for this particular post, I'd looked back to see which posts had generated the most views and this was one of them.

It's a review of sorts of Roberto Saviano's nonfiction book, Gomorrah about the Neapolitan mafia, which many Americans will know from the TV series of the same name based on the book.

This section of the book, which takes place in Naples, oddly enough has a significant Angelina Jolie angle:

https://ciambellina.blogspot.com/2008/06/gomorra-angelina-jolie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the blog!